Tuesday, September 14, 2021

If this is true, then I have to change

As I've written before, my mind works in a strange way and I bounce around. So I encourage you to read the whole thing and then think about it.

There is a scripture that frequently bites me in the ass. James 4:17;  "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."

That puts a responsibility on me that quite frankly I find irritating. So many times I just want to mind my own business but then that verse comes to mind and I have to do something.

If I see my neighbor mowing his lawn barefoot, I really need to tell him that's a bad idea. And it is with this attitude that I have been trying to show people the truth for the past year and a half.

Everything that I write here can be verified by doing some simple research, but to make it even easier, Clay Clark of the Thrive time show has put all of the resources on one page. A link will be at the bottom.


As I have been trying to show truth to a lot of people, I get some typical reactions. The most common is the eye roll, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist. Another one is they just tune me out. I don't know if it's because they think that someone must have some sort of degree or documentation show expertise on a subject. (I've gotten that: So you think that you know better than my doctor?). And in many cases the simple answer is yes. But a recent incident has revealed a bit more to me and I believe the underlying reason that people don't want to listen or do research is because it it's true, then something has to change.

Last weekend I had two conversations with someone. The first was on masks. I tried to explain how the virus size is between 1/10 and 1/20 the size of the pore size in the typical mask, and that trying to stop it is like stopping BB's with a chain link fence.  The answer, while not specifically telling me that I am uneducated and therefore don't know enough, was that this person is following the CDC guidelines. To which I responded, do you know that the CDC is not a government agency and it is owned by the pharmaceutical companies? That ended the conversation.  

And I actually hoped that it did, but the verse in James kept coming to my mind. And then another one, My people perish for lake of knowledge.

I will confess that I wrestled with this for a bit, finally in my mind I said, Damn it! I'll go have another talk.

So I did, it did not go well. I said simply that you can do whatever you want but I really wish that you would do some research. The reply was, you just want to prove that you are right. I really wanted to scream, no I don't care about being right, I just want you to stay alive. I didn't, the conversation ended, I doubt that it will be broached again.


But it gets to the core of the matter. None of us want to be wrong, but we all are daily. Some things really don't matter and some things matter a whole lot. 

And when I discover that I am wrong, I am faced with some choices. Sometimes I need to go to someone with repentance. Sometimes I need to stop doing something, and sometimes I need to start doing something. 

So I am going to put down some things that I have found that are true. I hope that people will actually go and look at them, it's still your choice.

There is an elite group of people in the world (at least they believe themselves to be elite) who want at least half to three quarters of the population globally to die.

This is probably one of the most disturbing truths and the most difficult to accept. But when you come to this acceptance, the events happening right now make more sense.




The current pathogen was patented in 2003. And since things occurring naturally can't be patented, this was man-made.

In 2010 the Rockefeller Foundation published a paper, commonly called the Rockefeller Plan, and/or Operation Lock Step.

It outlines a dictatorial top down global government, and steps to get there.


In October 2019 there was a table-top exercise funded by Bill Gates called "Event 201". It simulated the release of a pathogen, a virus that jumped from a bat to a pig to a human. In the exercise they adapted, social distancing, wearing of face masks, and self-quarantining until a vaccine could be developed.

What happened in March of the following year?


Now for more that a year and a half, the world has been put on pause, people have died and businesses have failed. Except for businesses owned by that elite group I mentioned earlier. Some companies, like pharma, have made over 20 billion dollars. 


Never before in our history has a non government agency, the CDC, been able to prohibit doctors from treating patients with time proven medications. But today that's exactly what is happening. And in some cases, even if doctors prescribe the meds, pharmacies will not fill them. Don't you ever ask why?  


A recent hospital whistle blower stated that she had to leave because she could no longer be a part of what is happening. If you come to that hospital with minor symptoms, you are sent home with no meds, and told to take Tylenol. If you come in with a low O2 level, you are immediately diagnosed, even without a test, (the local hospital tried to do this with my mother-in-law). And placed on the CDC dictated protocol. According to this nurse, eighty percent of the patients placed on this protocol do not live.


This pathogen is for the most part, not deadly, especially in people relatively healthy and under 60. So why is there such a push to give everyone a shot? The ingredients of which we do not know. And for the life of me I cannot figure out why more people are not asking this question.


And as we come to this mystery shot. Can anyone prove how it provides any benefit? One is not enough, the latest that I heard today is that people will need three, and perhaps another every 4 months. And even after having the shot, you can still catch the bug. 

There is only one thing about the shot that we know for certain. It contains a message for your DNA to manufacture a spike protein. We don't know for how long and we don't know if there is any other programming. We also know that in the US more than 10,000 people have died from the shot and over 500,000 adverse reactions. Why are we still pushing it?


Then there is the push for a social division, to create strife. The UN-shot people are the cause of our problems, at least that's the current narrative. Why? If the shot protects people, why are you so scared of the UN-shot?


So if you've read this you are now faced with a choice, is this guy crazy or could these things be true? I encourage you to go look them up.

Even if you just start with a couple and then think for a bit. Search with whatever search engine that you choose, WO2020-060606.  

And Event 201.


On the page Time to free America there is a grid with all sorts of resources. Everything is documented so you can look and make a decision.


And now you may be faced with another question. If evil like this can exist, then does God exist? The answer to that question is yes, and you don't need a search engine to find Him.  Just open your heart and say; Come in, He will do the rest.