Sunday, May 27, 2018

Just life events

Sometimes it seems that we can go about our lives on an even keel and then suddenly everything just happens at once.  That's what's been going on for the past month.  I do a lot of things, my regular day job which takes 10 hours Mon-Thu and 4-6 on Fri.  I lead a fitness class Mon-Wed-Fri for an hour and still try to work bees. I am also a lead facilitator in a high ropes challenge course about 100 miles from home. I have T shirts that read; "On weekends I jump out of windows". So I stay busy. Last month things were pretty calm, I sent some of my gadgets out to some people whose Youtube channels I watch and appreciate. I'll be honest, I was hoping that they'd like them and do a video.  Well Ian Steppler up in Canada did a video where he simply showed the stuff and made some comments. Then people started asking about them. But then he did another video where he actually used it. That to me is so cool. There is no higher praise to an inventor than to see someone actually using their stuff.  I really appreciate Ian's Youtube plug as it certainly has generated sales.  During this same time frame, my truck (93 ford ranger) started acting up. Long story short, what I thought would be about a $45 dollar fix and about two hours turned into $550 and two weeks.  But it's running again now and this weekend I got to train some youth on the ropes so life is somewhat back to normal. Except that I get daily e-mails and requests for the queen disk gadget.  That's very cool!