Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Wokeness is evil, God is good!

It took me some time to think of a title for this but I think what I have sums things up. It's been strange for the past several years to say the least, so many really weird things happening. The idiotic woke culture continues to amaze with me with the absurdities. But I know that God is still in control. Nonetheless, it's still our responsibility to call out evil for what it is. Last Saturday (June 19th), Vicki and I went to Tampa for General Flynn's Health and Freedom conference. There were more than 8000 but less than 10000 people present. We heard several preachers with great scriptural messages and some speakers with instruction on how to get involved. And that's the focus, we need to be involved. General Flynn suggested that even if a true patriot runs for dog catcher, we can make a difference. I encourage people to go watch some of the videos, I will leave a link at the bottom. The highlight for us though wasn't the speakers, it was the people. For those who know me, I'm not the hugging type. I have a shirt that says All I care about are bees and like maybe 3 people. About half way through the speakers, they took an intermission and Vicki was having some back pain. Since the accident in August of 2019, she's been in pretty much constant pain. Sitting or standing for long periods makes it unbearable. She bought a pillow from Mike Lindell (My Pillow), and laid down on the ground in front of our chairs. Some people sitting behind us asked what was wrong, I explained about the accident and the uphill struggle to get things corrected. Immediately they wanted to pray for Vicki. So several people started moving chairs. The next thing I knew there were perhaps 8-10 people kneeling all around Vicki praying. People from the next row back came up and also asked what was happening. I spoke with some and others spoke too. Now there were about 25 people praying, for both of us. These were people who I have never met, from as far away as Massachusetts and California. Who have shown more caring than some of my neighbors. All colors mixed together in a true spirit of love. I even hugged most all of them. But then on Sunday morning the evil of wokeness reared it's ugly head. I saw a FB post of how a black woman burned her white bee suit because she felt it was racist. With all of the people I saw in Tampa, and everyone that I interacted with, I am certain that race was not a paramount issue. I am also certain that many of them have been victims of racism. Yet none of us cared about each other's color. These "woke" messages, like toxic masculinity, or "critical race theory", Coke telling people to be less white and major corporations sending executives to special anti whiteness training are all evil. They all come straight from the pit of hell and smell like smoke. Corporate and government programs will never stop racism, or any other ism for that matter. It's a heart issue and that can only be fixed in one place. Your spirit guides can't do it, all of the false gods can't do it. Only in Christ Jesus can man be fixed. So I end with the example that Mike Lindell showed us. When he finished his speech, General Flynn came out to lead us in prayer for Mike. As he, his family, and his business are under constant attack. This humble man said not to just pray for him but to pray for the democrats that have attacked him. And not to heap coals on their heads, but that they too would come to know Christ, and to know the truth of what is happening. That is my prayer, that the people who have been manipulated to think that any race is inferior or evil, can find the peace in Jesus, and know that we are all supposed to be one family in Him.

Thrivetime Show Rumble channel